Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Introduction

My name is Brittany and I live in Indiana with my husband on a small homestead. Right now I have one horse, a chestnut mare that I call Lady. She is a Quarter Horse mix - the mix being a little bit of Thoroughbred blood. From time to time you may see a picture or two here of our current cow, Francis. With any luck you'll see several more cows popping up in pictures in the near future.
I have been riding since I was six, but didn't get to own my first horse until I graduated from college. While riding is a passion of mine I won't ever claim to know all there is to know about horses. I hope to share with you what I've experienced and also invite others to share their experiences as well. The topics will be wide and varied. Although I ride Western I will also post about subjects that will pertain to English riders as well.

0 comments:


Blogger Layouts by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and Supported by Doocu.Com - Free PDF upload and share